GoldCup.Bet – Cheltenham Hospitality Giveaway Competition
These terms and conditions apply to the Cheltenham Hospitality Giveaway ‘Competition’ game of chance.
This competition is promoted by Digital Fuel Performance Ltd
The Werks, 15-17 Middle Street, Brighton, BN1 1AL (REG: 11075104)
As displayed on http://www.goldcup.bet/ the competition winner is entitled to the following prize:
- X 2 Platinum Marquee Tickets
- Champagne Reception
- Complementary Bar
How to Enter
To enter the promotion, eligible persons must, within the Promotional Period, log on to http://www.goldcup.bet/and submit their details
Where stipulated, individuals will gain entry to the competition by completing one or more of the following actions provided by the Promoter
- Confirming their personal details (as required by the signup page)
- Confirming their personal details via a sponsored Facebook advert
- Requesting further information from a sponsorship partner
Entry is open to UK residents only, who is aged 18 years and over, void elsewhere and/or where prohibited by law.
All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, delayed or not completed properly, during the signup process.
Employees of the Promoter (Digital Fuel Performance) the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
The Competition commences at 12:30am (GMT) on Saturday 10th March 2018 and closes at 3.30pm Tuesday 13th March 2018
The draw will take place at 4.00pm GMT on Tuesday 13th March 2018 at Digital Fuel Performance Ltd, The Werks, 15-17 Middle Street, Brighton, BN1 1AL
The winner will be contacted in writing (email) or on the phone on the day of the draw date.
If the promoter is not able to make contact with the winner by 3.30pm on Wednesday 14th March 2018, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and a new draw will take place.
- All expenses such as transportation to and from Cheltenham Racecourse, and any additional food and beverages, hotel accommodation travel and medical insurance, additional spending money, personal expenses not clearly stated as part of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner and their companion
- The Cheltenham Hospitality Giveaway Competition winner may be required to present their identification upon entry to the Racecourse and the Platinum Marquee.
- The Prize may not be transferred.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to provide correct names of all persons attending for the booking arrangements. Any change in names may result in the additional charges, will be the cost and responsibility of the competition winner
- Failure to present the correct documentation by the winner and/or their chosen companion means that entry will be at the preference of the administrator / relevant staff member.
- Any cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event after the tickets have been issued in relation to the prize are beyond the control of the promoter, and therefore no responsibility can be taken
- The Promoter and its associated partners make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination included in the prize. It is the sole responsibility of Prize winner and their chosen companion to check all advisory information in regards to the prize venue
- If the winner fails to notify the Promoter of a change in circumstances at least 48 hours prior to the event they will forfeit their prize.
- The Cheltenham Hospitality Giveaway competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Entrants acknowledge that if they choose to post content on Facebook must be in accordance with the Facebook terms (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php).
- The complete Royal Casino competition prize, or any individual part, must be accepted as specified in the description. The prize and all its specific components are non-negotiable.
- The Cheltenham Hospitality Giveaway competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the Jockey Club.
- The winner acknowledges that the Prize may be subject to the terms and conditions of the operator. The winner must acquaint themselves with these terms and conditions prior to taking the Prize.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional conditions imposed on the taking of the Prize, or for the breach of those terms and conditions by any person.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own email address. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding the prize.
- All entries and associated data captured become the property of Digital Fuel Performance
- Eligible entrants consent to the use and disclosure of their information for the purposes of this competition by The Promoter and its partners associated with this competition.
- Entrants agree that sponsors and third parties, by contact you via by mail, phone, SMS, MMS or email to send offers and promotes their services. (Some, of which may be located overseas)
- If entrants do not consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, and they wish to opt out the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.