Digital Fuel Marketing Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information include: names, addresses, email addresses, age and phone numbers
This Personal Information is obtained via our website www.goldcup.bet from cookies, and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information when you register on our site via entering a competition or when you respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys). The personal information we will collect from you may include the following: Name, telephone Number and email.
- We collect your Personal Information (Name, email, telephone number) when you enter the competition on our website or when you request further information from an advertiser.
- The primary purpose of this collection is to provide our services to you, providing information to our clients for marketing purposes.
- We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by using the unsubscribe function.
- When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Indirect Collection (Cookies Policy)
We may also collect information about you via technology such as cookies from our website when you visit, which is the added to the self reported information and is used to enhance your overall user experience with us.
A cookie is a small text file is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by the web browser. If you wish to disable cookies this can be easily achieved by amending the appropriate settings in your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly
When you use and access Ultimate Gold Cup, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We use a third−party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you sign up or visit. Ultimate Gold Cup. This technology uses information about your visits or session (not including your name, address, or other personal information), to serve our advertisements to you. We also transmit user information about visitors to the Site to the servers of our approved third party commercial partners for the purpose of targeting our Internet banner advertisements on the Site and other sites.
To do this, we use ‘Web beacons’ and ‘cookies’ provided by our third−party advertisement server on the Site. The information that is collected and logged on our behalf through this technology is not personally identifiable
Please note that where third party sites hosted on Ultimate Gold Cup offer ‘free Spin’ promotions, they will be subject to the rules of the particular site operator. There may be restrictions upon how you can use and/or withdraw any sums or winnings from ‘free play’ schemes.
Such schemes may only apply to new, first time players. Rules vary from scheme to scheme and you should check the terms and conditions and scheme rules appearing on the particular third party website. If in doubt, you should contact customer support for the relevant site operator.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Digital Fuel Marketing ltd use the personal information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide you information, offers and promotions about products and services based on your preferences and any prize notifications (Offers) by mail, phone/SMS/MMS or email.
- In information products and information management services provided to clients and to assist clients to manage consumer information and strengthen communications between consumers, businesses and service providers; some of which are based overseas including the Gibraltar and the Philippines
- To administer our database of personal information including improving and personalising Offers, verifying and assessing your identity, maintaining and updating records, developing new products and services.
- To enable brands and advertisers you select (Opt in) to communicate with you.
- To provide information to third parties to enable them to give you relevant offers and additional information
- To improve the quality and quantity of information on our websites
- For statistical and marketing analysis, analytics, and campaign improvement including questionnaires and surveys
- Where required or authorised by law.
Out of respect for your rights to privacy we are happy to provide you with an easy means to decline receiving email offers from us. In order to unsubscribe from our emails/SMS please click the ‘Unsubscribe button/ link’ that can be found at the bottom of every email we send. Alternatively you may request to discontinue receiving these offers by sending a blank message with the word remove in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of Minors
The services provided by the Company are not intended for or directed to minors or persons under the age of legal consent. Any person who provides us with Personal Information represents to us that they are 18 years of age or over the age of legal consent in their jurisdiction. We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information by or collected from you. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted false data, we may not accept this information and may take steps to remove such information from our records.
Security of Personal Information
Digital Fuel Marketing Ltd is committed to ensuring security of the personal information it holds. We stringently apply a range of measures to protect your personal information.
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files
Access to your Personal Information
You are fully entitled to access the Personal Information we hold about you to delete, update and/or correct it. (In accordance with the data protection Act 1998) If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us via one of the channels below, with your request and we will action within 30 days
Digital Fuel Marketing will not charge any fee for your access request, In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the quality of your personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website. If these changes are significant or mandatory you will be notified in writing or the details will be posted on our website
Digital Fuel Performance Ltd
The Werks, 15-17 Middle Street, Brighton, BN1 1AL
(+44) 01273 286 294